Current Research Studies
CAMP is currently conducting a research study for teens with depression. Participants in the study receive individual Behavioral Activation treatment for 16 weeks.
One aim of this study is to examine how brain functioning changes over the course of this treatment. Participants will undergo functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) scans before and after treatment.
Eligible participants will meet the following criteria:
To learn more
- Age 13-17
- Willing discontinue other psychosocial treatments
- Willing and able to complete fMRI scans
- Not taking psychotropic medications in the two weeks prior to enrollment (four weeks for Fluoxetine), with the exception of psychostimulant medication prescribed for the treatment of ADHD
- No current or past diagnosis of bipolar or psychotic spectrum disorders
- No potential or confirmed neurological disorder or epilepsy
- No drug or alcohol abuse/dependence in the three months prior to enrollment
- Not pregnant
, or to find out if your child qualifies, call 404-727-4799.